Sales Order Current State Status Reports
Stitchex Sales Order Current State Status reports show you which Sales Orders are unconfirmed, confirmed and open, not yet invoiced, awaiting shipment, awaiting payment, fully shipped, consigned, completed and cancelled. These reports are available by Season, Channel or Agent. And, they can be broken down even further.
To see the Sales Order Current State Status reports, perform the following:
- Select Sales Order from the main left vertical menu.
- In the second drop down arrow box (defaults to All Sales), click on the down arrow to select your desired report. (Figure 1)
- Use the additional filters to narrow down your reporting criteria by Season, Channel or Agent. (Figure 2)
- Once you have your list filter the way you want, you are ready to select your CSV or Excel download type located at the bottom of the screen. See Download Report Options section for additional details on what is within these reports. (Figure 3)
Note: From the Figure 1 view, you can also click on the column header for Customer, Season, Order (#), Order Date, or Start Ship Date to sort in ascending or descending order (toggles).
Download Report Options
The Sales Orders view displays the information shown in the column headers of Figure 1. However, if you would like additional details that are not shown on that view, you can use the download report option as shown in Figure 3 to gain additional insight into your Sales Orders. Listed below find the information you will find in each of those reports:
- Sales - customer, customer reference, season, channel, agentorder number, proforma number, invoice numbers, shipment numbers, currency, tax level, purchase order ref, payment terms, start ship date, cancel ship date, incoterms, submitted date, confirmed date, notes, total quantity, items total, items tax, grand total, billing address and shipping address
- Sales with quantities - same as above but also includes: line item season, product name, product identifier, product ean, color, size, price, quantity, remaining to ship, remaining to pack
- Invoices - customer, customer reference, season, channel, agent, billing contact name, email address, phone #, order number, proforma number, invoice number, shipment number, tracking number, purchase order ref, currency, tax level, vat number, payment terms, settlement discount percentage, settlement deduction, invoice date, due date, incoterms, submitted date, confirmed date, sale notes, total quantity, items total, items tax, shipping cost, shipping tax, subtotal, total tax, card fee, grand total, total paid, total credited, settlement discounted, amount outstanding, billing address, shipping address
- Invoices with quantities - same as above but also includes: season, product name, product identifier, product ean, product color, product size, unit price, quantity
- Credit Notes - Same as information shown on Invoices
- Credit Notes with quantities - Same information shown on Invoices with quantities
- Customer email address - email addresses for all that are filtered in a format that you can "copy and paste" in the "To" field of your emails. Example format in Figure 4:
Tom Riley <email@example.com>, Alex Test <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jamie Ortega <email@example.com>, Borjomi Mia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mary Jones <email@example.com>, Mary Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mason Fields <email@example.com>, Sam Maloney <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kayla Mulberry <email@example.com>, John Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Misty Samuel <Samuel@hotmail.com>, Mary Johnson <email@example.com>, Jamie Ortega <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bob Johnson <email@example.com>, Geraldine Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For additional Reporting options on Sales Orders, please see our Sales Order Reporting Knowledge Article.