Launching a New Brand
If you want to add another brand to your business, you have a couple of choices:
- Launch a New Brand with Existing Account
- Launch a New Brand with Independent New Account
For the Existing Account method, you will be able to easily switch between your brands without having to login and out of your Stitchex account.
For the New Account method, because the accounts are not tied together, you would open it with a new email address.
To launch a new brand under your existing account, while logged into Stitchex
- Click on the drop down arrow next to your initial in the top right of the screen.
- Select "Launch a New Brand". (See Figure 1)
- Type your Company Name (See Figure 2)
- Select your Address country and Currency (See Figure 2)
- Type your Initial season name (See Figure 2)
- Click Create Organization (See Figure 2)
Note: Once your new brand is setup, you will be able to switch between your two brands by accessing this same menu. On the example menu above, there are two brands "Stitchex Demo" and "Mason's Jar Company". Select either of them to switch between the two brands without logging out.
Independent New Account
If you want to create a new organization/brand that is not associated with your current brand, you will subscribe with a new email address for your new brand as you did your first one.
- Go to https://www.stitchex.com/
- Scroll to the bottom and select which Plan you would like for your new organization.
- Click "Start Free Trial"
- Type your name, email address (must be different than your other brand), desired password, confirmed password and select your country. (See Figure 3)
- Click the Sign Up button
You will then be taken to the screen as shown in Figure 4.
You should receive an email confirmation as shown in Figure 5:
You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials.
After signing in, you will be prompted to enter your new Brand Name and specify your start up Season Name as shown below. Please click SIGN UP button when you are done: