Creating a Sales Order
- Navigate to the Sales Order screen (Figure 1).
- Click Add New Order (Figure 1).
- Begin to type the name of your customer in the Search Customers field (Figure 2). If you need to add a New Customer, please see Mobile App Customers Knowledge Article for more information.
- Select Your Customer.
Defining Order Parameters
On the next screen (Figure 3),
- Select your Channel
- Select the Season you want to purchase from
- Purchase Order reference
- Payment Terms
- Start Ship Date
- Cancel Ship Date (if applicable)
- Click Next
Swipe up to scroll and browse for the product within the selected Season that you would like to purchase (Figure 4). These product display order is based on what you have configured in Settings>Product Setup>PRODUCTS ORDER BY section (not on Mobile App). If you make changes, you may need to logout and back into the Mobile App in order to see the change.
To add products to your order,
- Locate the product you want to purchase by scrolling through the product list.
- Click on the product in order to bring up the Color and Size selections (Figures 5 & 6).
- Specify the quantities of that product you wish to purchase by size and quantity.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Close" to return to the main product list.
- Browse to another product and repeat steps 1 through 4.
If necessary, use the "Back" button to back up a screen or two and select a different Season or product. Keep performing this until you have selected all of your products, sizes, colors and quantities. See next sections on entering quantities for the sizes and colors and finalizing the order.
Type the quantity in the field below the size of the color that you want to order. In Figure 5 example, we typed a quantity of 2 for the blue Beach Towel:
For those products that have specific sizes, you also specify the quantities as shown below in Figure 6. In this example, we specified a quantity of 5 for small, 3 for medium and 8 for large.
If you click "Next" and received this error message, you did not proper enter the quantities for your color and sizes for your products (Figure 7).
Confirming your Cart
After entering quantities for the various sizes, you can confirm the styles and number of pieces are correct in the "Shopping Cart" at the top, right corner of your screen.
Finalizing Your Order
Once you selected all of your products and have clicked on the "Next" button as described in Figure 7 (with no errors reporting), Stitchex will take you to a summary screen to show you what you have selected (Figure 9) for your order.
Review the information to determine if it is correct. If the information is not correct, click on the Edit button to make changes. If the Sales Order is correct, click the Save as a Draft if you plan to change later. Or, if it is final, click the Save Confirm button to Confirm the Sales Order.
If the Save Confirm button is not enabled, it is possible your customer does not have a billing contact, billing address or shipping address setup within their profile. These fields are required in order to Confirm the sale from the Mobile App. Either edit the customer profile or Save as Draft to Confirm the Sale later when the information can be entered.
Sending Your Order to Stitchex
Once you click Save, your order will be sent to Stitchex. You can see on your Display Order list which ones are still in DRAFT state, which ones have not been finalized and which ones which ones have been sent to Stitchex (Figure 10). For the order with a status of "Ready to Send", the "Save" button was never selected (Figure 9) to finalize the order. For the orders with an "Incomplete" status, no products were added. We can edit the orders and add products later. For the last two at the bottom with 11466 Numbers and "Sent to Stitchex" status updates, those were sent to the Stitchex system.
Identifying Orders from Mobile Devices
You can tell which orders are received from mobile devices by going to your Sales Order screen on your PC (not your mobile device). These Sales Orders will have a mobile device icon next to the Status state as shown in Figure 10.
Unconfirming/Unlocking Sales Orders
If you confirmed a Sales Order and wish to Unconfirm/Unlock it so that you can make changes, you may do so from your Mobile App if there are no associated Invoices or Pick Tickets created against.
To Unconfirm/Unlock a Sales Order on your Mobile App
- Navigate to your Sales History Page.
- Click on the Sales Order number you want to Unconfirm/Unlock.
- Click the "Unconfirm & unlock order..." button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Edit your Sales Order and re-confirm.