Pick & Pack
If you have dedicated warehouse/shipping staff, or just want to perform your packing and shipping in a single step, you'll save time by using Stitchex's dedicated Pick & Pack interface.
After creating pick tickets for individual customer sales, bring up the Pick & Pack interface by clicking through to the Pick & Pack page.
You'll see a list of pick tickets on the right, and below that, a list of recently created shipments. As you "ship" pick tickets (converting them to shipments), they will move from the upper list down to the lower list.
More information about creating pick tickets is available in the shipping section of this online guide.
You can filter pick tickets by product or customer using the search box at the top of the list. Click the search button to apply your filter.
Editing a pick ticket
Click on a pick ticket to view the details of the ticket. At this point you can then perform several actions:
- Amend the shipping address.
- Update shipping quantities.
- Enter tracking information (click on the button).
- Generate a delivery note or commercial invoice PDF.
- Ship the items (convert the pick ticket into a shipment).
Exporting Pick Tickets for Logistics Provider
Stitchex offers several options for exporting your Pick Tickets to your logistics provider.
- From the main Pick & Pack menu, select your pick ticket.
- From the drop down menu on the right, select the export format
A CSV or Excel file will download to your desktop containing instructions for all outstanding pick tickets. It will not include data for recent shipments. When you receive confirmation of shipment from your Logistics company, you should manually convert the pick tickets to shipments.