Sales Order Reporting
Stitchex offers a wide variety of reporting capabilities on your Sales to help you manage your business. Reports include historical, current state as well as forecasting capabilities. Sales Order Reports include:
- Product & Season - Stitchex Product & Season reports are reports that help you see Sales by SKU, variation, product, retailer, retailer by season, size, product category, country or season.
- Financial - Stitchex also offers Financial reporting which includes per season revenue breakdown reports, per season invoiced breakdowns and outstanding balance reports.
- Sales Agent - Sales Agent reports can provide projected sales by agent as well as invoices created by agents.
Product & Season, Financial & Sales Agent Reports
To access the Product & Season, Financial & Sales Agent reports, perform the following:
- Select Reports from your main left vertical menu
- From the Reporting menu, select the report you want to run. (Figure 1)
- Use the "Filters" at the top to narrow your reporting criteria. (Figure 2)
- Click the "Run" button. (Figure 2)
- Use the two "toggle buttons" (located to the left of the "Run" button) to switch between a summary report or a detailed report. (Figure 2)
- After clicking "Run", use the "filter table search box" to narrow your selection further (e.g. by country, by sku, etc). The text above the search box will guide you as to the types of "search criteria" you can include in that field as they will be different depending on which report you select. (See Figure 3 for a comprehensive list of the types of Search fields that are available on selected reports.)
If you want to filter by Date Range, click the down arrow next to Date Range. A Filter by date Range dialogue will display. Enter the start date and end date for the reporting period you want included in your report. (Figure 4)
Please note that if you confirmed an order "today" (e.g. April 14) and want to see it in your report, you will need to include the confirmed start date (e.g. April 14) today but the end confirmed date for tomorrow (April 15).