Entering manufacturing prices
Each of your product variations can be associated with a manufacturer and manufacturing price. These prices are automatically used when building a production order, although they can be overridden at any time.
To enter a manufacturing price (and optionally, a manufacturer):
- Navigate to the relevant product.
- Under "Variations:" click the "Production" button.
- Enter the manufacturing price beneath the "Unit price" input box. Assume that you are using the currency accepted by your manufacturer.
- If you already have manufacturer details entered into Stitchex, you can select the manufacturer from the drop-down list. Otherwise you can return later to do so.
- Click the "Update Product" button to save your changes.