Stitchex provides a configurable template for you to use to create customized "hang tags" for your products.
Configuring Your Settings
To configure your labels, perform the following:
- Select Settings>Label
- Select your template, page size, dimensions, description type (eCommerce, Line Sheet or Showroom), margins, padding, etc.
- Click "Update Label Template".
From within a Production Order, perform the following:
- Select Create>Delivery in the top right corner of your Production Order (Figure 1).
- From the New Delivery screen, select the Products you want to create labels for (Figure 2).
- Click the "Create Delivery" button (Figure 2).
After your delivery document is created, a Delivery document is created. All delivery documents are listed in the top right corner of your screen below the Create button as shown in Figure 3 below:
Scroll down to your Delivery and click the "Print Labels" button on the right top (Figure 4).