Hang Tag Labels
Stitchex provides a configurable template for you to use to create customized "hang tags" for your products. Hang tags are just tags that you can hang on your products if they are displayed in your retail store and provides product information for you and your customers such as SKU #, size, color and product name.
Bar codes can be printed as well to assist you with checkout and inventory management. For more information on barcodes, please see our EAN/UPCs Knowledge Article.
Configuring Your Settings
To configure your labels, perform the following:
- Select Settings>Label
- Select your template from the drop down list. Many Avery templates are listed.
- Also, select your page size, dimensions, description type (eCommerce, Line Sheet or Showroom), margins, padding, etc.
- From the Label template area, drag the label items you want to include in your label into the "Fields" column.
- If you want to modify the fonts for any of the text fields (e.g. Product Name), click in the Product Name field. Then, use the "B" for Bold text, "I" for Italics or "U" for Underline. You can also use the down arrow keys next to "Normal" to select different sized fonts.
- Click "Update Label Template".
From within a Production Order, perform the following:
- Select Create>Delivery in the top right corner of your Production Order (Figure 1).
- From the New Delivery screen, select the Products you want to create labels for (Figure 2).
- Click the "Create Delivery" button (Figure 2).
After your delivery is created, a Delivery document is created. All delivery documents are listed in the top right corner of your screen below the Create button as shown in Figure 3 below:
Scroll down to your Delivery and click the "Print Labels" button on the right top (Figure 4).